Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Love List


The Magnolia Pair

1. I am loving being home.  Sure my short trip to Illinois was great and I loved getting to see my parents and friends, but nothing beats being home.  I love being back with my husband and the Bud-ster (although I'm not quite sure he's happy about me being home :)

2. I am loving that Josh has two four day weekends coming up.  Yes TWO!!  What does that mean you ask?  Road trips!!  I am super excited about getting out and exploring North Carolina a bit and of course spending some quality time with the hubby before baby girl arrives.

3. I am loving looking at all things nursery and hopefully finally making some decisions about things.  There's just too many fun prints and colors to choose from!  I am particularly in love with this store and this store.  Just trying to decide before pulling the trigger.....

4. I am loving that tomorrow is the weekend.  I hope Josh is ready for this but I'm feeling a surge of energy coming on in the form of organizing and cleaning.  Particularly the nasty outside windows and tackling this sudden invasion of spiders.  I swear we just knocked down all the cobwebs a few weeks ago.

3 comments:

  1. Love that you love your life. So happy for the two of you. Happy exploring this weekend. That nesting feeling is sure hitting you hard. Take it easy.
    Kathy Ganschow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including my shop on your blog today! :)
    Have a great weekend!
    -Bixby Basil

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! four day weekends? that is heaven! so awesome, and im so happy for y'all! enjoy those long weekends :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...