Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Love List


The Magnolia Pair

1. I am loving my amazing and supportive husband.  He has been awesome this week and it just reminds me how much I love him.  I am missing him tons while I am visiting family in Illinois.

2. I am loving all the sweet little clothes my mom bought baby girl yesterday and today.  I'm pretty sure she has doubled our stash.  It's been fun shopping with her and hearing her thoughts on all things baby.

3. I am loving the amazing hammock that I won from Allison over at Nestful of Love.  Her talented sister who runs Sew inn Love made it and I can't wait to take it camping or hang it on our porch (more detailed post to come).

4. I am loving that one of my best friends gets married tomorrow!!  Congratulations Jill and Adam.  Love you guys and I can't wait to be a part of your special day.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out. :) Have fun at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...