Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Love List


The Magnolia Pair


1. I'm loving that we got to see sweet baby girl on the ultrasound this week.  I didn't think we would be able to see her face until we got to meet her.  Every time we see her face and hear her heartbeat it makes everything so much more real.  Can't wait to hold this little girl in my arms in a few months.

2. I'm loving all the movement baby girl has been making this week too.  What was a very quiet baby has changed overnight.  She is now head down and loving punching her mama.  Although sometimes I get a little uncomfortable, I know I'm going to miss those sweet little kicks.

3. I'm loving this stroller that my mom bought for the baby.  It rolls so great and seems more heavy duty than the typical travel system.  I can't wait to take baby girl out for walks in this!

4. I'm loving that its FRIDAY!  I've had a busy week and Josh has had an even busier!  We both are looking forward to a little relaxation and some sleep!

1 comment:

  1. Awe, glad you got to see your sweet girl! That's so special! And you will love that stroller! My friend has it, and loves it! It's so adorable looking too!

    Thank you so much for linking up :) Hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...