Thursday, July 25, 2013

30 Weeks

So we've finally hit the 30 week mark.  Its all downhill from here right?!  In all seriousness, hitting the big
3-0 mark makes me a little nervous.  Before we know it August will be over and little girl could be here any minute.

We have a ton to do the next month.  I want to tackle the few projects I have looming in the nursery and make sure we have everything we need for her arrival.  We are also supposed to start our birth class in a few weeks and need to finish our birth plan as well.  I'm thinking about also taking a cloth diapering class at a local shop as well as meeting with the local La Leche League.  Surprisingly I'm not too stressed about it all yet.  Its there and it needs to be done but I have confidence that we'll make it.

The beginning of the week was a little rough for me traveling back from Illinois.  It was hard to switch mattresses and get comfortable at my parents house.  Its nice to be home in our bed.  I'm convinced baby girl's feet are up in my rib cage.  She really likes to stretch out in there and I am constantly feeling her moving her legs and arms.  She doesn't really kick too much anymore but definitely makes it known that she likes her space.  I'm wondering how she's going to manage to stay in there for 10 more weeks!

Otherwise I feel pretty good for being this big.  I don't have any swelling or any of those other "fun" pregnancy side effects.  My belly button is starting to look a bit weird shaped but its still in!  Thankfully I think I am mainly carrying her in front and even though I'm seeing the scale go up it seems to be all baby belly.

We have our 32 week appointment in two weeks and I am excited to hear about her progress and talk more about the birth.  I'm getting a tad nervous about birth which I know is normal but also really excited.  I still can't believe how fast this pregnancy has flown by and how soon we're going to be able to hold baby girl in our arms.

Hello 30 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...