Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Dear Baby Girl

Dear Baby Girl,

You've changed our lives so much and you aren't even here yet!  We never thought the Lord would bless us with a baby so soon but we couldn't be more excited to add you to our little family.  I think we'll quickly wonder what we did without you in our lives :-)

I still remember the day I found out you were growing inside of me and getting to tell your daddy that he was going to be a daddy for the first time.  The look on his face was priceless.  I'm not going to lie.  We were both a little scared about the huge responsibility being parents is,  BUT we loved you from the beginning and that love will only grow as you do.  

You are one shy girl!  You rarely kick your mama and are especially shy when your daddy puts his hand on mama's belly.  I love feeling your little movements inside of my belly and will really miss it when you're born.  Its like some special secret that only you and I share.  Even though I'll miss having you inside, we can't wait to hold you in our arms.  I can't wait to snuggle you on my chest and hand you over to your daddy to hold.

I find myself wondering what you'll look like, what your personality will be like.  Will you have blonde hair like your daddy did or brown like your mama?  Will you sport your mama's dimples or have the same birthmark on the back of your head like your daddy?  Will you be into sports or like dance?  Will you play a musical instrument?  Will you be funny, shy, outgoing, etc?  Baby girl just remember whatever you decide to be, your parents will love and support you doing it.  We will always be your number one fans!

Baby girl we already love you so much.  We can't believe that in three short months you'll be here and we'll get to look into your precious face.  Keep growing inside there and be kind to your mama these last few weeks.

Love, Mommy & Daddy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...