Thursday, September 19, 2013

Yep, I'm Pregnant

Throughout my pregnancy there has been some times where I just throw up my hands and say, "Yep, I'm pregnant. This must be normal."  Some are embarrassing and some just make me roll my eyes.

When I can't fit behind a chair or in a hallway, yep I must be pregnant.

When I find random stains on my shirts because my belly is just so out there, yep I must be pregnant.

When I trip over my feet because I can't see them anymore, yep I must be pregnant.

When the first stop in every store is the restroom, yep I must be pregnant.

When I need help getting out of bed in the morning, yep I must be pregnant.

When I stop in my tracks due to sharp leg pains, yep I must be pregnant.

When my walk turns into a waddle, yep I must be pregnant.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...