Friday, September 6, 2013

Random Friday

Today my thoughts are pretty much all over the place so I think it's appropriate that this post is a bit random.

-I'm obsessing over all things fall.  I don't know if it's the fact that its September or that I haven't had seasons living in Kenya for the last two years.  Problem is it doesn't really feel like fall here.  I mean its still 80+ outside.  I think we won't see "fall" till sometime around November.

-Lately I've been thinking a lot about holiday traditions.  I LOVE traditions and I can't wait to start making them with our little family.  I want our kids to look back at the holidays and how we tried to make them special for them.

-Hello Nesting! I've tackled five rooms in our house and have about 2/3 left to go.  I also have this crazy need to organize.  I went out and bought containers today.  Do I have someplace to put them yet?  No.  But I'm sure we can use them somewhere...

-I'm kind of ready to not be pregnant anymore.  I'm getting a lot of pain in my back and left leg.  I know I probably have another month left but if she wanted to come sooner I wouldn't complain.

-Buddy has gone through a phase of really not liking me lately.  I caught him eating my plants one night and in the process almost broke the pots.  I disciplined him and now he's ignoring me.  Just this evening he gave me the stink eye and proceeded to claw the expensive rug.  He's plotting something?

-I'm having dreams about baby girl.  I haven't had any dreams about her thus far so its kind of crazy that I'm getting them this late in the game.

-I'm almost finished with a craft project that I started last Christmas.  Yes I know we're almost at a year now but in my defense a lot has happened between now and then.

-So pumped that its Friday.  Friday means I get my husband for two straight days, sleeping in and blissful weekends of doing nothing if we so choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...