Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall Bucket List

With Fall around the corner and this little baby set to make her appearance, I've been thinking a lot about making memories and indulging in all things Fall related.  So in true Jen fashion I had to make a list:

1. Drink apple cider
2. Visit a pumpkin patch and pick our own pumpkins
3. Try to find my way through a corn maze
4. Cook some pumpkin goodies
5. Dress Baby Girl up in her first Halloween costume
6. Break into my sweater and scarf collections
7. Carve a pumpkin
8. Sit around a bonfire
9. Make my first Thanksgiving dinner
10. Go to a football game



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I saw that! I might just have to indulge this week when I stop in there! Right now I've been drinking way too many caramel apple spices from Starbucks

      Delete

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...