Sunday, September 22, 2013

Dear Baby Girl

Dear Baby Girl,

Less than ten days.  That's when you're "supposed" to make your arrival.  I'm not quite sure when you'll grace us with your presence but your mama hopes it will be soon!  I can't tell you this enough but we cannot wait to meet you baby girl.  I think the nerves are behind your daddy and I and we just want to hold you in our arms.  

There are so many people who can't wait to meet you.  I am amazed how much you are already loved baby girl and you haven't even seen the outside world yet.  So many family and friends are ready and waiting to hold you and spoil you with hugs and kisses.

We feel you kicking and moving around in there and just wonder at your little movements.  Lately you've been real testy when anyone or anything is on mommy's tummy.  You kick off daddy's hand and proceed to stretch your little legs out.  I wonder if you'll be like that on the outside too.  I love to watch you tease your daddy from the inside by moving your hands and feet right before he grabs them.  You seem to love to play this game at night despite the discomfort it gives your mama.  I originally thought you were a quiet one but lately you've proved your mama wrong!

Baby girl we cannot wait to meet you and hope you come soon!

Love,

Mommy & Daddy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...