Sunday, December 27, 2015

38 Weeks with Baby #2

Well still pregnant here.  I really hate to say that I'm inpatient but I am.  I do not want to wish this pregnancy away but I'm ready for her to be here.  Tomorrow is week 39 and she can officially come anytime she wants.

I still feel like she's sitting really low.  It's hard for me to get around and chase after Mara.  There also seems to be very little space in there for her.  I've been getting very sharp pains as she shifts too and from.  I still haven't really had any true contractions yet.  This doesn't surprise me as I didn't get any with Mara till the real deal.  Frankly I think this is the way to do it because then you don't have to worry about false labor.

Sometime next week we have to go in and get some blood work done.  We also need to get our passports and marriage certificate translated.  I'm hoping Josh can get this accomplished at work on Monday.  I'm kind of nervous we're going to put this off and then I'll go into labor and then what.

I finally made a few freezer meals.  I definitely don't have as many as I did before but I'm ok with that.  We have a few soups and crock pot dinners.  I have the supplies for more just need to get around to it.

Thankfully I haven't been hit by the nesting bug this time.  I have Lizi to clean so I've just been putting things away and hanging the last few things in the nursery.  I'm also trying to enjoy this time with Mara.  I know her little world is going to be turned upside down and I want to treasure this time with my firstborn.

For comparison 38 weeks with Mara!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...