Monday, December 14, 2015

A Letter to My Girls

I can't believe in a matter of a month I'll have two daughters.  Two little girls running around.  This means twice the bows, twice the dresses, twice the shoes.  Your daddy is in for it with all of us around but he can handle it.  He's the best girl daddy.

I can't wait for you to meet, to watch your relationship grow and develop.  I never had a sister and always wondered what that relationship was like.  I can't wait to see you two love on each other,  to be each other's best friends, to live life together.

I can't believe what we have in store for us down the road.  Dances, proms, weddings....So many little girl things to look forward to.  I never imagined our little family with two girls but now I can't think of it any other way.

To my girls, you both will always have a piece of my heart.  I love you more than words can express.  I hope you grow up to be Godly women, to have a heart for our Lord and seek Him out daily.  I hope you follow your dreams whether that be educational, travel, service, etc.  I hope you find a man like your daddy who is kind and caring.  Who will lead your families with strength and presence.  I hope you will always have each other to lean on and rely on.  That you always are close.

I love you little girls.

Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...