Saturday, December 5, 2015

35 Weeks with Baby #2

This week marks the end of my time with the embassy and the beginning of my time with the Georgian health care.  On Friday I went to Mediclub (the most Americanized clinic here) and got another ultrasound done.  I don't know if it was actually necessary but Tricare approved it.  This is surprising as they usually will only approve two during your pregnancy and technically they have paid for 3 out of our 4 done.  I did appreciate the ultrasound because it confirmed that she was indeed head down at 12 and 6!  whoo hoo!  Now stay that way!

I feel like I have started the pregnant waddle in full force this week.  I can feel her weighing heavily on the muscles down there which causes some strain.  I do still get a little rib pain but it's now localized in the front right just below the breast.  Strange but it is much more tolerable than what I was dealing with in the past.

Heartburn is there and consistent.  It doesn't matter what I eat or what I don't.  It makes me wonder if this baby will have hair.  I highly doubt it but I never had heartburn like this with Mara.

Sleep has been a crap shoot.  I'm trying to just get it when I can and not stress too much about it.  Mara has been waking at least once in the night and usually won't rest until I go in there.  Last night she settled with Josh so that was very helpful.

Otherwise I think we're just struggling with the second baby to do list here.  We don't have any hospital bags packed nor have a name.  We're pretty relaxed and not on top of things.  It's refreshing and a tad stressful all at the same time.

For comparison 35 Weeks with Mara!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...