Sunday, December 20, 2015

37 Weeks with Baby #2

Not much has changed this week.  I feel it's redundant to say but I'm just feeling really pregnant at this point.  My stomach is huge and everything just takes more time.  I feel like this little one is really between my legs and just right there.  I've been getting a few contractions here and there but nothing regular and nothing real.

Josh's parents arrived on Wednesday which was a huge blessing.  They are going to be here through the birth staying with Mara when we are unable to.  I am so thankful that they were willing to head our way and are staying for as long as they are.  Mara has been in heaven having them around.

On Friday Josh gave me an early Christmas present of a night away.  It was so needed and relaxing.  I haven't been away from Mara since she's been born and it was just time.  Especially with this little one bound to make her appearance soon.  We stayed at a beautiful hotel for a night and explored the area.

I'm hoping there won't be too many of these updates left.  I'd love for her to come soon.  Maybe she could wait till after Christmas but anytime after that is good with me.  

For comparison Mara at 37 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...