Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Dear Little One

Dear Little One,

Wow this pregnancy has gone fast.  Before we know it you're going to be here!  We just can't wait to hold you in our arms.

I love watching your personality evolve even with you inside of me.  You're pretty quiet unless we slow down and once we do there you are: stretching and kicking.  It's such a different experience with you than your sister.  Every movement is more pronounced and feels more pronounced.

We still haven't come up with a name for you little one.  We want it to be perfect so I think we just keep putting it off.  Your sister has decided to just call you sissy and that's fine with me.  Maybe we'll just roll with that for a bit :)

I can't believe we'll have another infant around in a matter of weeks.  We can't wait to kiss your little cheeks and count your fingers.  Most of all I just want to meet you little one.  See your beautiful face.
I wonder what your sister will think.  Even though we talk about you everyday I'm not quite sure she actually believes you'll eventually come out of my belly.  She does love to talk about you though and today kissed my belly for the first time!

Come soon sweet girl.  We love you!

Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...