Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015 Goals

I really don't like resolutions.  I don't know if it's the word or the definition but to me it just sounds like you're setting yourself up for failure.

That being said I do like to try to make a few small goals for the upcoming year, a few things I'd like to focus on and improve on.  I try not to give myself too many boundaries just general things that I know I can do better.

1. Be physically healthier.  Eat better foods.  Less junk.  Move more often.

2. Be the best Mom I can be.  Savor the small moments and don't fret about the little things.  Remember that I will never be perfect nor do I need to be.

3. Organize the disorganized areas of our lives.  Sort through things we don't need.  Find systems that work for our family.

4. Take time for myself.  Realize that this is necessary for a healthy mama, wife and me.  Do more things I love: craft, read a book, blog, organize, etc.

5. Be the best wife I can be.  Be aware of his needs.  Express my needs more.  Communicate.  Savor the small moments.

6. Bless those around me.  Give more and expect less.  Find little things to do for others when they are least expecting.

7. Grow spiritually.  Dive into my Bible more.  Take time for Him.

8. Dive into a new passion.  Sewing?  Cooking?  Find time to explore some things I've been wanting to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...