Tuesday, June 4, 2013

It's A......

GIRL!!!

Baby Bast is a girl!!  We are so excited to be having a daughter.  Flashes of pink and ruffles instantly pop into my mind :-)  Although I have been thinking "boy" from day 1 (so much for mother's intuition), I couldn't be more excited. It seems Bast tradition to have a girl first and far from us to change that.  

I am loving being able to say "she" and "her" rather than "the baby".  It makes it more real if that's possible.  Right now we are just feeling so blessed and can't wait to meet this little girl in a few short months!



2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Its going to be so much fun to dress your little girl up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janell! Henry looks more and more like his daddy in every picture I see. He's adorable! and congrats on becoming an aunt again! Jenna and I are due around the same time!

      Delete

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...