Sunday, June 2, 2013

22 Weeks

I feel like the weeks are just flying by now.  I know its probably because we've been so busy visiting with family and moving (a post to come on that all soon).  This week I feel so much bigger.  My stomach is growing so fast that I'm not completely convinced the doctors are correct when they say there's only one in there.  I have also noticed that I'm loosing the strength in my abs.  This only makes me wish that I had better prepared my body physically but once we're settled here I want to start walking and being more active.  (I think the act of getting settled will more than suffice as exercise for the time being)

Besides feeling pretty big nothing to complain about here.  I'm pretty much completely in maternity clothes and when I do put on a regular shirt its a tad tight.  I am drinking water like a fish and just can't seem to get enough these days.  No weird cravings or aversions so that's great.

Baby Bast has calmed down a bit in there this week only kicking to let me know he or she's awake a few times at night.  Nothing to keep me up yet.  Although I love the little wiggles and kicks, I do love my sleep too.  Speaking of sleep, the last few nights have been great.  I don't know if I've been too exhausted from our trip or the mattress has been better but whatever it is I am grateful.  I haven't broken out the snoogle pillow since leaving IL.

I am really looking forward to our appointment in two days.  We will finally be able to see this little one again and find out whether its a he or a she!  We have waited long enough to find out this little secret and Baby Bast better not be camera shy!

Overall I'm just feeling really blessed and happy.  As we moved things into our new home today, I am reminded again that this is where we'll bring the baby home to and where our lives will change.

Um should the belly be this big at 22 weeks...I'm not so sure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...