Friday, June 14, 2013

A New Chapter, A New Look

This goes without saying but after being back in the states for a little more than a month it seemed as if my old blog title just didn't fit anymore.  Sure I still feel as if our life is a bit of an adventure but the obvious is we're not in Kenya anymore.

SO after some brainstorming and input from Josh, I've come up with the new title, The "Bast" Life.  This life, this adventure of ours, is really what I imagine to be my best life. Spending everyday with my best friend, starting life in a new town and expecting a new little addition to our family in October brings with it ups and downs but I wouldn't change it for the world.

Come follow us (or keep following us) as I keep track of our everyday lives in this little space I call my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...