Monday, November 30, 2015

34 Weeks with Baby #2

This week has brought some relief from my rib pain.  About Tuesday this little one dropped down.  On one hand it's a little hard having her so low so soon but on the other I am so thankful that I don't have to endure another week of the rib pain.

I've been having some heart burn again.  For now it's not a particular food but more so just the acid that keeps coming up.  It's tolerable and I know it's not going to be forever.  This week I've developed stretch marks on my belly.  I didn't have any stretch marks with Mara until afterwards and they quickly went away.  These keep getting worse with time so I hope that they too disappear after birth.  I'm going to keep putting on the bio oil and hoping for the best.

We got a lot of the pictures hung in her nursery this week.  I also had all of the hooks put in the ceiling too.  Now it's just a matter of putting up the decorations.  I'm so glad we made some progress on it.

We still don't have a name nor do I feel like we are close.  We don't even have a top 5 like we did with Mara at this point.  Maybe next week?

I've also started drinking my raspberry leaf tea and will start the oil at 36 weeks  I can't believe we're at this point already.  We have blood tests and an ultrasound next Friday then we transfer to the local hospital at 36 weeks.

For comparison 34 Weeks with Mara!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...