Tuesday, November 24, 2015

33 Weeks with Baby #2

I feel like I have nothing new to add here this week.  I've been dealing with a lot of rib pain.  The only relief I get is to stand (which causes other things to hurt) or lay.  I have a heating pad that helps a tiny bit.  It's funny because I'm getting to the point where I am questioning my movements.  Do I really need to go upstairs?  How can I make this trip the most fruitful?

We go to our last embassy appointment next week.  I'm not expecting anything crazy.  They'll likely just do the normal urine test and Doppler.  From there I will switch over to Chavchava clinic where we'll deliver.

I've been starting to really think about delivery.  I'm not nervous but just mentally preparing.  I want to make sure I have everything I need for recovery set to go.  I also want to prep some freezer meals for afterwards.  Josh's parents will be here so that will help but I want to make it super easy on us if we need it to be!

This little one has been moving a ton this week.  She still doesn't really do sharp movements but more so stretching ones.  It's really weird to me the differences in how it feels versus Mara.  With Mara I had an anterior placenta so all of her movements were muffled.  For this one I sometimes feel like my uterus is being stretched to it's limit.  I can also feel body parts as she pushes against my skin.  It's seriously the strangest thing.

I still think she is head up so praying that she flips with plenty of time to spare.  We'll probably confirm her position with one of our first appointments with the delivery doc.    Also hoping we can do some maternity photos before it gets too cold and dreary.

For comparison 33 weeks with Mara!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...