Sunday, November 15, 2015

32 Weeks with Baby #2

8 months with little girl!  Wow has time flew!  This week we went to the doctor.  I've decided to ride out my time at the embassy before switching fully to the doctor at Chavchava clinic.  I'll go back one more time before I'm cut off.  Everything went fine.  At this point they are really just looking for early labor signs (which I have none) and measuring my belly.

I was reflecting the other day how nice it is to have a more hands off pregnancy.  Sure we've checked for any underlying issues but otherwise I've just been allowed to be pregnant.  My body knows what it's doing and little girl is growing just fine.  Over here I have never had an internal check or any questions about evasive tests.  They will even let me be pregnant till the 26th of January before they get too excited about inducing.  My due date is the 4th so to have that much time is unheard of.

I've had some serious aches this week.  I have severe rib pain which was also my major complaint with Mara.  In my upper right back I get this aching pain toward the end of the day.  It's worse if I'm sitting and goes away completely if I'm laying or standing.  I read up on it and it's just because my uterus is up there in my rib cage at this point.

I haven't had much nausea this week which is refreshing.  I hope it stays away for the rest of this pregnancy.

Otherwise everything is flying by as usual.  We only have about 7 weeks left.  Josh's parents will be here in less than a month and then we're waiting on this little girl.  We still have to come up with a name and are also waiting on our marriage certificate.  We had to get it authenticated so that we can put both our names on her Georgian birth certificate.

For comparison 32 weeks with Mara!

Sorry for the poor quality.  I was too lazy to go upstairs to take a better picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...