Monday, November 9, 2015

31 Weeks with Baby #2

This week started off pretty much normal.  I was feeling pretty good just the usual third trimester woes.  I feel like this little girl is sitting pretty low.  We were out and about yesterday and I was feeling it by the end of the day.  I've found that I need to take it easy and wear my belly support as much as possible.

For the most part my heartburn was pretty absent this week.  I was so surprised as it has been a constant thing this last trimester.  I did have it pretty nasty last night but was able to fend it off by laying down and sucking on some mints.  It makes sense as we had spaghetti and the acid from the sauce always gets me.

My sleep has been pretty bad this week.  I've been waking up every couple of hours to use the restroom or because of Josh's snoring.  It really isn't his fault either I just feel like I am getting to be a lighter and lighter sleeper as time goes on.  My hips aren't helping either as I have to roll over a lot to relieve pressure on them.

I worked on the rest of the nursery projects this week and have everything pretty much ready to hang. I'm so glad I got my act together on this and got things done.  I know everyone says it's different with number two but I had Mara's nursery ready when she arrived so I'd like to have this little one's ready too.

We've talked more names lately but still are no where close.  I made a short list and Josh has vetoed some.  Some we both like it's just a matter of narrowing it down more.  I don't know if Josh will do some searching of his own or if we'll choose from my list this time (with Mara none of my names made our short list).

For comparison 31 weeks with Mara!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...