Wednesday, October 28, 2015

An Usborne Update

As many of you know, I have recently joined the Usborne Books & More team.  I have loved these books since the first time I purchased them for Mara and finally took the plunge at the end of last month to start selling them.  It was a big leap for me.  I don't consider myself a salesperson but had faith that these books would speak for themselves.

Now nearly a month in I am so pleasantly surprised as to where I am.  I held two Facebook launches with friends back home and was so encouraged about how supportive everyone was!  Books were ordered, parties booked and I was on my way!

On top of that the rewards started coming.  Usborne has some amazing incentives for new consultants.  I have been able to earn a half refund on my consultant kit along with the first success kit for hitting sales milestones.  Plus from my launch parties we have earned a ton of free books for our personal library.  So much so that Josh is a little confused as to why we need that amount in free books! :)

The past few weeks I've been holding parties for others and it has been so exciting.  I love working with other Mama's to get FREE books for their kiddos!  I've seen how books, especially Usborne books, have transformed our house and I can't wait to share that with others.

I was talking to Josh last night and he made a good point.  He said it seemed that my reasons behind going into this were shifting.  At first I thought, "Hey the consultant kit is a great deal.  I'll get that and if that's all, that's fine."  Now I'd say I'm thinking ahead.  How can I share these books with others?  Can I help my family financially with this?

In the past month I have already learned that my goals with Usborne are subject to change.  I can make this little business of mine into what I want and I love that.  I'm so ready to continue moving forward with this and see where it takes me!

On that note if anyone is interested in hosting their own Facebook party (or if you're local a home party) please let me know!  I'm currently taking bookings for November and would love to put your party on the calendar!  As a new consultant, I can offer you DOUBLE FREE books.  Yep that's right!  Twice as many books for FREE!  Also I am giving anyone who books before November 1 a coupon for 65% off any one item! So stock up on some books for the kids in your lives today!  Christmas is around the corner!


Also feel free to browse my website at https://s4971.myubam.com/147705

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...