Monday, October 19, 2015

28 Weeks with Baby #2

Well hello third trimester.  Are we really here?!  This year is just flying by!  I feel like with each week I don't have much to report in these posts.  I'm still feeling quite big for this time.  I've been wearing my supportive brace already and am in love with leggings.  I realized that I have horrible maternity jeans this week.  I guess I really didn't need jeans with Mara since most of her pregnancy was in the summer.  The ones I have don't stay up and I am constantly having to pull them up otherwise the crotch would be between my knees.  I'm stubborn and won't buy myself any new ones especially because I can't try them on in person.  Nope going to live in leggings the rest of this pregnancy.  Sorry, I'm not sorry.

So we changed our mind on the hospital we're going to be giving birth at here.  Although we love the doctor we have met with we don't love the hospital he has to deliver at.  We've decided to go with the private maternity hospital here in town and are currently looking for a doctor there.  I can still go to the embassy for five more weeks so I'm in no rush.  I've spoken to a few friends who have delivered there and got their recommendations.

Josh's parents have been working on securing their flights here for when the baby is born.  I am pretty excited that they have chosen to come for the birth.  They'll arrive a few weeks before and stay for a few weeks after.  It's going to be such a blessing to have them here to visit first and foremost but to also be with Mara.  She's going to love having her Nana and Papa around!

This week we all came down with a nasty cold.  Let me tell you being sick while pregnant isn't cool.  When you google what medicines you can take you come up with literally nothing.  Yes I know you don't treat most colds with anything but it would have been nice to take something for the sinus pressure and the congestion.  I still have a lingering cough and runny nose.  Mara seems to be just getting it so next week may be fun.

For comparison 28 weeks with Mara!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...