Friday, October 9, 2015

27 Weeks with Baby #2

Well here we are one week away from the third trimester.  Not much has changed from the last week for me.  I'm starting to feel really big and still waking up multiple times a night to use the bathroom.  The veins in my legs are pretty much the same and the doctors are getting on me to wear compression tights all the time.  I don't know about you but I'm not so interested.  I do have a pair of leggings with built in compression that I'll wear but otherwise I just hate tights.  I continue to put arnica on them and this seems to relieve any pain.

On Tuesday we got to tour another hospital.  We saw the VIP recovery rooms and the delivery rooms.  I think this is the hospital we will go with.  The hospital itself you wouldn't be impressed with but it's the doctor that comes with it that I am interested in.  I trust him and he's the head of the OB department there.  He speaks excellent English and comes highly recommended by other Americans.  I only plan on staying in the hospital a day so it's not a huge deal.

One of my main goals this week was to work more on her nursery.  Like I said before I'm not too stressed about it but I do have some craft projects I want to do.  I do have an alternative motive with this because I have other things around the house I want to hang.  I don't want the GSO to have to come multiple times to hang so it's great motivation to get moving.

Mara has been so sweet this week.  She has really wanted to rock her baby doll in some of the baby items we have.  She especially loves buckling her baby into the swings and then pushing her.  I think she's going to be so sweet with her sister!

For comparison 27 weeks with Mara!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...