Sunday, October 4, 2015

26 Weeks with Baby #2

One word pretty much sums up this week for me....heartburn.  Man it's bad.  I had some with Mara sure.  Heck I get some in general thanks to genetics but this has been bad.  Like nausea going to vomit heartburn.  And I know it doesn't mean this baby has hair.  I don't believe that old wives tale for anything.  Josh and I yeah we don't make babies with hair.

As for other pregnancy symptoms this week has been the pretty much same old same.  Getting bigger.  Sleeping less.  Peeing more.  I have had some insomnia this week which is heightened by Mara waking up more during the night and Josh's snoring.  Sorry to sound bitter.  I really am ok with it.  Someday I'll sleep as long as I'd like again :)

In exciting news this week we finally made the decision to have this little girl here.  We've been leaning that way heavily for awhile now but I think this week is the first week we've said it out loud.  I had the call from Tricare where they asked and I told them that we were staying so I'd say it's official.

Otherwise just in denial that next week is pretty much the beginning of the third trimester.  This pregnancy flew by and I'm sure it's just going to keep going faster.  On a positive note I don't feel too stressed to get things done.  I have a plan for her nursery and I do want to make it special but it'll get done.  And if it doesn't get done till she's here fine.

For comparison 26 weeks with Mara!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...