Wednesday, August 28, 2013

35 Weeks

Well we're almost at the 9 month mark.  I know I keep saying this but I just feel big.  I don't know a better way to describe it.  I'm starting to really feel uncomfortable in the evenings, especially at night.  I think this stems from having a ton of energy during the day and not taking it easy.  My body is just done by the end of the day.  I have this one spot on my back and under my ribs that usually starts to hurt first.  I'm guessing that its baby girl's feet that cause that one.

Sleeping is on and off.  I've gotten into a rhythm of one good night to one bad.  On my good nights I only wake up a few times to use the restroom and when I do wake up I'm not in any pain.  On my bad nights I still wake up the same amount of times to use the bathroom but I also usually have stomach aches and back pains.  Overall I've found myself staying in bed a bit longer in the mornings.

I don't mean to complain.  Besides the general uncomfortableness I'm doing really well.  I still don't have any heartburn or stretch marks.  Sure she's sitting on my bladder but that's normal at this point.  I definitely just need to slow it down and soak in these last few weeks of this pregnancy.

We finished up our maternity photos last weekend and I'm in love with the results.  Josh did such a great job and I'm so glad we took the time to document this stage.  I'll make sure to get a few up on the blog soon!

I'm also completing a lot of projects around the house and trying to get things in order before she arrives.  Next week I'm starting Operation Deep Clean and trying to tackle one room in the house per day.  I'm talking a serious clean of all nooks and crannies.  I've got lists of things that need to be cleaned and organized.  Lets just pray that it all goes well...I am also going to start planning some freezer meals so that we have to do minimal cooking when the time comes and we have our 36 week appointment coming up next week.   I'm excited to see how baby girl is doing and hear her heartbeat again!

Overall I'd say we're ready to meet this little one.  She's getting big in there and this momma to be is ready to have her on the outside.  I'm not holding my breath though.  My guess is she's going to soak in all the time she has in there!

35 weeks.  5 to go (give or take)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...