Saturday, November 17, 2012

One Week

I know I say this every time but I seriously cannot believe we're at the one week mark.  Things are falling into place and we're just waiting for the big day.  Right now seeing Josh tomorrow is on my mind rather than the wedding.  Its been a long two weeks and I'm excited to be together again.  Lucky guy is flying business class all the way from Kenya.

As soon as he gets here its going to be a wirlwind right up to the big day.  We have to get the all important marriage license, pick up my dress, get the programs and meet with the videographer.  Not to mention his parents land on Thanksgiving and there is that all important meal to enjoy!  From there it will be busy right up to the day of.  I pray we're able to soak in every minute and enjoy it.  I can't wait to spend some quality time with family and friends.  We seriously do not get to see them enough!

November 25th will be here before we know it!
Can't wait to marry this man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...