Thursday, November 22, 2012

I'm Thankful For

I'm thankful for.....

our Lord Jesus Christ

my amazing family

getting to share this meal with both my parents and Josh's

yummy food

good health

the opportunity to live where we live

the amazing friends we've made there

being able to travel

all the friends who are traveling to come to our wedding

new nieces and nephews

great sister-in-laws

aunts who think they are my mothers

a mom who is always giving

a dad who only wants the best for his little girl

a baby brother who sometimes thinks he's 30 when he's still a teenager

growing up in a small town

being passionate about my career field

getting to spend the rest of my life married to my best friend


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...