Thursday, November 1, 2012

Its November

Its November which means the wedding is THIS month!!  25 days!  I've already corrected myself many times when asked when the "big date" is and expect to be doing a lot more of it in the near future.

The reality of when I leave for the states is starting to sink in and I am trying to get better prepared.  Generally I hate packing.  I usually put it off the night before if not the day of.  With all the things we need to remember this time, I thought it would be useful if we at least put together a packing list.  That way if  when we start packing last minute we'll at least have a list of what needs to go in the suitcase.  I also made one for Josh per his request (yes he actually asked me to do this.  This is not me trying to be type A) Here's to hoping we remember it all!

We still have a few more things to finish for the wedding that I am hoping we can do this weekend.  They're nothing major but it would still feel good to get them off our to do list.  We have also tried to get a head start on some of the military aspects of the wedding.  There are certain things we have to do and forms to fill to get everything registered and recognized by the military.  Its nothing major but will take some time.

RSVPs are still coming in and it sounds like a good chunk of people sent them in last minute.  Right now my goal is only 20 people to call.  This may be pushing it but I've got my fingers crossed.  Come on folks you still have a few days till I'm in the U.S. and will start making those calls!

Otherwise, we're still enjoying this time leading up to the big day and getting more and more excited as it gets closer.  I still feel like its not real yet but think getting back to the states and getting emerged in the planning will help with that.

Check out our website for more information about the big day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...