Monday, November 5, 2012

3 Weeks

I know I keep saying this, but where does the time go?!  How are we already 3 weeks away from the wedding?!  Despite time flying by, I can't say much else has changed.  Josh worked on a project for the wedding this weekend and is almost finished with it.  I am so impressed by his skill with technology and IT things.  It is an area where I am clueless and it just blows my mind how proficient he is.  Anyways the project is just amazing and I am super excited he came up with it and made it work.

I am still feeling so blessed to have Brianne taking care of all the details behind the scene.  There seems to be a lot of little details that still need to be done but she is the picture of calm, cool and collective.  This is great because it lets me just focus on spending time with my family while we are home and some of the fun wedding things (dress fittings!).

Overall I think we're ready.  I'm still in this haze of feeling like its not real but its starting to clear up as we get closer to the big day.  I'm feeling so blessed, happy, excited, joyful, loved...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...