Saturday, December 13, 2014

Dear Baby Girl

Dear Baby Girl,

Here we are in December and all of a sudden another year has gone by.  Baby Girl, we wish we could slow time down and just drink in every moment with you.  I cannot believe how much you've changed from the little four month old at the beginning of this year to my busy, active 14 month old today.  Time has flown little girl.

You are so much fun little girl.  You are this bubbly, playful toddler and I just love this stage.  I delight in watching you learn new things and smile as I see your personality transform.

You are curious.  You observe and take in.  Then you do.  There's no slow speed with you baby girl. You are constantly pushing your boundaries.  You know what you can and cannot do but are not satisfied.  I swear you think you're already five the way you act sometimes.

You are so loving.  You love on Buddy (in your own way), you snuggle with mommy and you blow kisses to daddy.  You are so smart.  You comprehend most of what I tell you and are always pretty quick to comply.

You are amazing. I know every mommy thinks this but, baby girl, you are.  Mommy and Daddy are so lucky to have you in their lives.  We cannot wait to see what next year holds for you.  What you will discover, what new things you will learn, how you will amaze us further.

Life just isn't the same without you girl!  You make our little family complete!

Love always,

Mommy & Daddy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...