Saturday, March 15, 2014

Life Lately-Rambles

Well hello neglected blog.  It's sure been awhile.  Life has been a little hectic in the Bast household and finding time to write well that's at a premium.

Here's a SHORT rundown of life:

We hit up a consignment sale last week that is one of the largest ones in the area.  This sale is both amazing and so stressful.  We managed to get most of what we'll need for Mara over the next six months and probably bought one too many outfits.

Mara's been a little clingy lately.  She has a cold (again) and may be pushing a tooth through.  Either way its really hard to get anything else done.

My grandpa passed away last week and Mara and I traveled up north to be with family for the services.  Even though the circumstances weren't the best, it was nice to see everyone.

Josh has been very busy at work and getting home late.  This combined with a fussy Mara has not really allowed me any extra time.  Plus although I love this little space of mine, spending quality time with my hubby comes first!

Anyways...I'm back and have a few posts in the works for this week.  Happy Early St. Patty's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...