Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Randoms

~I am so glad its the weekend.  Josh has been in the field all week and will be again next week.  I am looking forward to these two days with him.

~Mara is finally getting into a rhythm with eating. She will consistently eat about 1 ounce everyday.  Feeding her solids still makes me nervous.  I know she loves it but I feel like I don't know anything about how much she should be getting when and what foods to do.  We're kind of feeling our way along.

~My back has been killing me lately.  I don't know what I did to it besides lift a 15 lb girl everyday.  I keep taking ibuprofen and trying to rest it but nothing seems to help.  Seems like now back issues are a family affair.  

~I am so ready for spring.  The weather keeps going up and down.  One day its beautiful and 70 degrees the next its rainy and 40.  I wish it would make up its mind.

~Buddy's been a bit out of sorts lately.  I don't know what's going on and I feel bad that I'm not able to give him as much attention that he seems to want.

~I'm loving my new Dyson Slim Animal.  I've always doubted the Dyson vacuums because they cost so much.  Well this vacuum is amazing.  Watch out Buddy I'm on all the cat hair you leave EVERYWHERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...