Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Dear Baby Girl

Dear Baby Girl,

I'm not sure I can express everything Mommy and Daddy feel for you into words.  Everyday our love for you only grows.  We prayed for you and loved you when you were in Mama's belly but nothing compares to having you here with us now.  You have filled a void in our little family that we didn't know was there.

Mommy and Daddy find ourselves just staring at you while you sleep and being in awe of how perfect you are.  Your little faces and sounds delight our heart.  Although we can't wait to see you grow and change,  we're trying to soak in every moment because we know you'll never be this small again.  These are such precious days!

Although the nights can be rough, they are my favorite times with you.  In the stillness of the night, I look into your dark eyes just staring up at me and fall in love all over again.  I can't believe God chose me to be your mama, that I am deserving of this incredible blessing.

I love how you snuggle in to my chest after you're done nursing.  I have a hard time putting you down while you are like this.  There's nothing better than newborn snuggles and they make all the sleepless nights worth it.

You seem to know who your mama and daddy are.  You know that moma has food and comfort and daddy is great for a nap and when you want to talk to someone.  You have the deepest conversations with your daddy and are perfectly content to sit in his arms.

Mommy and Daddy can't wait to see what your second month will hold.  We can't wait to see all the milestones you'll reach and celebrate your first Thanksgiving.  We love taking you places and showing you off.  You are our proudest accomplishment!  We pray that you will continue to grow and develop and that you will continue to be the healthy, happy and beautiful baby girl we know and love.  

We love you baby girl.

Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...