Saturday, October 6, 2012

Traditional Countdown to the States

Its become a little bit of a habit to make a countdown when a trip to the States is on the horizon.  When we do make it back, our time is usually spent with family and friends and is always very busy running around seeing everyone.  This trip may be our busiest as I expect there will be a ton to do with the wedding and then there is the actual day of course! Even though we were just in the states a few months ago, its always great to have the chance to visit with family and enjoy some of the creature comforts the US has to offer!

I am really looking forward to this trip but also keeping it in perspective.  Its probably our last trip back before moving back next year.  The time just seems to be getting away from us!


7 days till Josh is back from the States
15 days till his birthday
31 days till I leave Kenya
32 days till I land in Chicago
33 days till my wedding dress fitting with my lovely aunts
35 days till my bridal shower
37 days till a spa day with my mom
38 days till the infamous "Taco Tuesdays" with the Stephenitch clan
41 days till Josh arrives in IL
47 days till Josh's parents land in IL and Turkey day
48 days till the rest of the Bast family comes in
49 days till the wedding rehearsal
50 days till the WEDDING and the beginning of forever with my best friend :)
51 days till we say goodbye to family and friends who celebrated with us
53 days till we leave for Kenya
54 days till we land in Nairobi
55 days till we're back in Kisumu



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...