Thursday, October 25, 2012

1 Month

I can't believe the wedding is in one month!  Where did the time go?  I know I keep saying this but it feels as if it was yesterday that we got engaged in Zanzibar and were calling up our families to let them know.

Nothing has really changed since the 6 week mark.  We are still anxiously waiting for RSVPs.  I am really hoping there's going to be this huge influx of cards before I get back to the U.S.  I can't tell you how much I am dreading calling 70+ people and asking if they are coming.  I mean lets go folks.  The envelope is pre-addressed and stamped already!  Do this girl a favor!

I'm starting the countdown to head back as well.  I'm going to go a few weeks early and spend some time with my family.  I also have my first dress fittings and a few final meetings with vendors.  Josh had some changes to his schedule as of late and will join me in IL about a week out.  Together we have to do a few small things such as you know get that marriage license and all.  Nothing major :)

I am also really excited for Thanksgiving in the states this year.  It is by far one of my favorite holidays mainly because of all the amazing food that's prepared.  My mom never does anything over the top but its really nice to get together with them and indulge in the turkey day staples.  This year will be extra special as Josh's parents will be able to sit down with us as well!

One more month.    One more month till we get to say our vows in front of family, friends and the Lord.  One more month until I marry my best friend.  One more month till forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...