Thursday, October 2, 2014

Homecoming Parade

Last Friday was Homecoming for my hometown.  Everyone was decked out in their purple and gold to support the Trojans as they took on Princeton.  Mara has never seen a parade so I thought this was a perfect opportunity to take her into town and see what she thought of it.

So decked out in her Lil Trojan shirt and gold bow we watched the parade.  She loved the firetruck and got really excited when the band started playing.  Otherwise she was just in awe of all the people.  Basically the homecoming parade is just the different teams on either a truck or wagon.  So it was short but filled with lots of people and things to look at.  She even caught a mini football!




1 comment:

  1. Guess I should have gone down town to the parade. I may have bumped into you and Mara. How cool that she is sporting Trojan colors and Tshirt.
    Kathy G.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...