Friday, July 10, 2015

5 Weeks with Baby #2

The time seems to be going by a little quicker with this pregnancy than with Mara.  I am still feeling pretty good for the most part but have been experiencing a few first trimester symptoms.  I have serious insomnia at night sometimes sleeping like a rock and others tossing and turning.  The vivid dreams have also come on already.  It's nuts what your mind comes up with!

I have also been feeling a little nausea at night.  For the most part I feel pretty good till about 11 am then I seem to hit a wall.  Usually I push through to Mara's nap where I either nap myself or just sit on the couch.  At about five I'm pretty done and usually am starting to feel kind of crummy.  This is when I get the nausea and a lot of bloating/stretching in my abdomen.

But overall I can't complain.  I know I have it much better than most.  This week I shared with a few of my friends here.  Although we're waiting to tell family (sorry guys we want to do it in person) it's hard to keep it from friends....especially pregnant friends. ;)

On that note, we've decided how we're going to tell our family.  We'll likely get some family photos taken of us with Mara wearing a Big Sister shirt.  Then we'll print them out and give them out saying here's an updated pic of us.  We'll see how long it takes people to notice!

I'm not sure it's completely set in that we're going to have another one yet.  We've started thinking about some things regarding the new baby such as certain things we need to get before our move and what certain things will be like with two instead of one.

With Mother's Day tomorrow, I feel so blessed to have not one but two little blessings who call me Mommy.  It just blows my mind every time I sit down and really think on it.  I mean if this is all I do in my life wow.

For comparison 5 weeks with Mara!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...