Thursday, July 16, 2015

11 Weeks with Baby #2

Well here we are almost finished with the first trimester.  It's really true what they say that the second pregnancy goes much faster.  It makes me feel a little guilty because with Mara I was so focused on the pregnancy and now most days I honestly forget.

This week has been for the most part great.  Josh is finally slowing down so we have had a lot of family time.  It has been good for me because I have had some serious cases of nausea. I also had my first major headache of the pregnancy.  I'm thankful that this is my first one.  With Mara I had a ton so to just have my first is great.

We had our first official ob appointment this week.  It was really kind of pointless hahaha.  Here at Ft. Bragg the first appointment is with a family doctor who basically does a physical and then recommends you to the ob clinic at the hospital.  Well we're not going to get that recommendation because we're leaving so we just went in for the physical.  The one positive is we got to hear the baby's heart beat again.  It was a strong 170 down from 189 at the ultrasound.  I also got a prescription for prenatal vitamins which will save us a few dollars.

I feel like my stomach is still huge.  We were looking at pictures of Mara and I was definitely smaller.  I know it's to be expected but it still awes me every morning.  Again I just hope I can hide it long enough to surprise people when we go home in a few weeks.  I'll be 13 weeks then and will be wearing every loose item of clothing I own!

For comparison 11 weeks with Mara!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...