Tuesday, July 21, 2015

15 Weeks with Baby #2

It is so refreshing to be in the second trimester!  I love everything that it brings.  You aren't so big that you're uncomfortable yet and you usually can get some pretty decent sleep.

Despite Mara waking up a lot in the night I've been sleeping great.  It is a little difficult to get comfortable but not horrible yet.  I can already feel my abs weakening which I hate.  I really have no excuses for the lack of exercise.  I still find myself on my back a lot while sleeping.  It's strange because it's a position I normally hate but has been the most comfortable for me as of late.  I need to break the habit as I am getting to big for it to be safe.

I got to feel the first sweet flutters this week.  It's a bit earlier than what I felt with Mara (I think) but I believe that's normal for the second one.  Maybe I don't have an anterior placenta again and that's why I am feeling things sooner.  After the first flutter I began noticing them more and more.  Last night I got some serious (for this stage) true kicks.  It was such a sweet moment as I was laying in bed cuddling with Mara.

The belly is still growing at a rapid rate.  I hope at this point I just look pregnant and not chubby.  I hate that stage in between.  I'm looking forward to our flight out at the end of this week and thankful that I am feeling good for it!

For comparison 15 weeks with Mara!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...