Friday, July 10, 2015

A Letter to My Little Girl

Baby Girl,

You don't really understand yet but your world is going to change.  You will no longer be the center of Mommy & Daddy's world, our sole focus.  You will have to share us with a new little one.

I want you to know this does not change anything.  We won't love you less.  You will always be our baby girl.  The one who made us parents.  Who changed our lives for the better.

We are so excited for you to have a sibling.  We hope you will love having a playmate so close in age to you and will see this as a great gift to our family.

Baby girl we are so excited for you to have a sister or brother.  I can't wait for the day where you two will meet.  I know you will be so loving and caring.   You are the sweetest little girl and I know you will smother this new baby with hugs and kisses.

You will be the best big sister little girl.

We love you!

Mommy & Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...