Friday, July 17, 2015

12 Weeks with Baby #2

Oh gosh this week was so busy that I got behind on writing these posts.  It's not a huge deal but I know I would look back on it and be upset that I didn't keep track of this pregnancy like I did Mara's.  This week we were super busy preparing to leave North Carolina.  Josh was also recovering from surgery so we had a lot going on.

Overall I felt pretty great though.  I think my nausea is gone as well.  I did get a few killer headaches but again I am so thankful that these are already so much less than they were with Mara.  It just blows my mind how much I forget I'm pregnant.  If my belly wasn't getting bigger I'd question the validity of that test!

We're gearing up to visit family next week and share with them the news.  I can't wait to see the looks on their faces and for it to finally be pretty much out in the open.  We will still have to tell my folks and then we can put it out there on social media.

For comparison 12 weeks with Mara!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...