Wednesday, July 15, 2015

10 Weeks with Baby #2

I think I said this last week as well but time has really flown by lately.  This week was pretty mellow with not a lot going on.  Thankfully I'm feeling pretty normal nausea wise so that has been a blessing.  I may just be past the first trimester sickness.  I did have a few days were I was a little beat but nothing too crazy.  On those days Mara and I just hibernate indoors and watch too much TV.

My most obvious pregnancy symptoms at this point are the vivid dreams and insomnia.  I have the craziest, most realistic dreams throughout the night usually totaling about 5-6.  I also have a lot of trouble falling back asleep.  I get a little uncomfortable but I think it's mainly how awake I am when I do wake up.  I know this eventually passed and I can't wait to get to that point again.

The heat here in North Carolina has been a killer and it is bringing me back to my pregnancy with Mara two summers ago.  Thankfully I am no where near as far along as I was with her.  The warm weather still kicks me in the butt if I am out too long but it's not nearly as bad.

This week was special as I got to celebrate this little one with friends.  I had a last minute shower with Mara thrown by the ladies on our street so it always touches my heart with people go above and beyond for us.  It was just a great lunch! It is so rare to have all my girlfriends in one place and their kiddos.  So many babies and little ones on the way.  It's an exciting time!

I'm starting to wonder if I'll be able to hide my belly enough to surprise family with our news. Although the bloat has gone away the belly is there already.  It's crazy how fast your body remembers what to do with number 2!  It makes me wonder if we have more how quickly I will show.

For comparison Mara at 10 weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...