Sunday, August 16, 2015

19 Weeks with Baby #2

This week has been just exhausting.  Our household goods came on Tuesday (which was exciting) but I've been spending every available minute putting things away and trying to get us out from underneath the piles.  For some reason we always seem to move when I about half way through a pregnancy.  We did it with Mara and now again with this baby.  I remember it being trying in North Carolina but adding an almost two year old to the mix...now that's insane.  Let's just say she's been watching way too much tv this week.  :/

With being on my feet all day comes some aches and pains.  My feet usually hurt pretty bad at the end of the day.  I have solicited a foot massage from the hubs but have yet to see it.  lol  My hips have also been a bit out of sorts lately especially when I first get out of bed.  I f I am already having these aches and pains now it makes me nervous for ten/fifteen weeks down the road.  I've started sleeping with the pregnancy pillow and it helps a bit.

This little one has been really active at night this week.  When I finally get a few minutes to sit down, he or she starts moving.  For the most part the kicks have been just from the inside.  However there has been a few that I have been able to feel on the outside.  Josh has yet to catch any of these.

Mara is getting harder and harder to carry.  She's getting bigger but I also think I am slowing down more.  I almost dread every time I have to wrangle her up the stairs or stop her from running off somewhere.

We still don't have a confirmed date of our mid-pregnancy ultrasound yet.  I think the paperwork was processed via Tricare but they have yet to send a note to the clinic here confirming payment.  Without this we cannot proceed.  It's not a huge deal and we'll likely be good to go by the end of next week.

For comparison 19 weeks with Mara!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...