Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Mother's Day

Mother's day this year was pretty great.  Josh was around that weekend and we chose to celebrate on Saturday rather than Sunday.  I love when he surprises me and I honestly wasn't expecting anything this year.

The day started off pretty low key.  We had a big breakfast and then were just working on things around the house.  Around mid-day the door bell rang and low and behold there were flowers.  Flowers aren't a common thing around here so it was very sweet.

We again got busy with stuff around the house.  Before I knew it it was close to dinner and I was ready to start cooking when Josh said we had to leave to make our reservation.

Josh drove and I was pleasantly surprised when we pulled into Mash House Brewery.  We haven't eaten there in forever and man a nice steak sound good.  We indulged and then headed home.

Overall it was pretty low key but special.  It's always nice to feel appreciated and loved and Mara and Josh definitely did that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...