Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Countdown of Sorts

16 days till I leave for Amsterdam
17 days till I land in Chicago and get to hug my mom and Aunt Mary
17 days till I get to see my dad and brother
18 days till I get to see the rest of my family
21 days till I leave for Georgia
22 days till I see my cousins graduate
25 days till mom and I head to Gurnee for a girl's trip
28 days till I get to see Arthi, Natalia and Jamie
30 days till I head to Wisconsin to visit with the amazing Bast family
32 days till my grandpa turns 97
33 days till my dad's birthday
38 days till Christmas Eve with the Foulk family
39 days till Christmas with Stephenitch family
42 days till I leave for Amsterdam
43 days till I land back in Kenya

Just a little excited for my month in the states :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...