Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Let Down Your Hair! Let's Party-Mara is 4!

This year we celebrated Mara with a Rapunzel themed party per her request.  She is obsessed with the princesses but really loves Rapunzel above all others.

I don't consider myself a "Pinterest mom" but I do really enjoy creating and crafting what I can of the birthday supplies.  Not only does this save us money but I think it's fun and I see myself getting the girls involved in years to come. 

We kept things pretty simple in terms of decor and used a ton of what we already had on hand.  I printed some lanterns and created some banners but that was honestly about it. 

I'm pretty predictable when it comes to the food as I always do sandwiches and salads.  It's just easy for me to prepare and most enjoy it! I let Mara decide who was invited and in true fashion she invited everyone! I love that about her :)

The day was surprisingly beautiful for the end of September and we were able to let the kids play outside making the house quieter and less messy.  A win win for the adults!

Overall it was a great afternoon and I hope our little girl felt special and loved!

lighting lanterns


opening presents



happy birthday song


request for cake and cupcakes

ready to party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...