Thursday, February 4, 2016

Usborne in 2016

When I started this business I honestly was just in it for the books.  I have always had shelves full of books and wanted that for my girls too.  I want them to love reading as much as I do and appreciate the beauty of getting lost in a great book in our high tech world.

Quickly this little "book discount" turned into an expanding business which I absolutely loved doing.  I got to share these amazing books with not only my family and friends but others who may not have heard of Usborne if they hadn't attended one of my parties.

Since we've been married I've stayed at home instead of working full time.  I have completely loved this role but in the last few months have found a whole new level of fulfillment in my ability to contribute to our family financially.  It's just a small thing but I am so proud to be able to say that yes I earned that....doing something I love!

The next few months are looking to be some of the most exciting in my business thus far.  I have made a commitment to promote and will be working extra hard to not only meet the requirements of this promotion but to also meet the lofty goals I've set for myself!

I'm dreaming large this new year and would love if you could be a part of it!  If you like our books and would love to add to your collection, please place an order on my website today HERE!

Love our books?  Why don't you consider hosting your own Facebook party with me today?  February hostess rewards are pretty amazing with an extra $50 in FREE BOOKS with shows totaling $350 or more.  On top of your hostess rewards I am giving each of my February hostess a FREE shine a light book as my thank you to you for helping me reach my goals.  Message me today or comment on this post to set up your party date today!

Want it all?  Join my team!!  I'm looking for fellow book junkies who are passionate about this business and want to share the love of literacy with others.  Join up costs are low and there are no monthly sales requirements.  You really can make this business your own!  Check out my website HERE for more information.  Can't find the answer to your question?  Shoot me an email and I'd love to chat!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...