Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thursday Randoms

Mara picked something up in the church nursery last Sunday and we're feeling the effects of it here at home.  She's been sleeping pretty poorly and despite not being sick myself I feel like I've been hit by a bus with the sleep deprivation.  Praying that we both feel better before traveling next week.

Speaking of traveling, we are headed down to Florida for Thanksgiving and I'm getting a little excited for warm weather and some time with family.  I love Thanksgiving and I'm hoping we get to indulge in some of the traditional favorites.

I'm already thinking about Christmas decorations.  This is so unlike me.  I'm a strict not till after Thanksgiving girl and I am itching to pull them out of the attic.  I may break open the boxes this weekend if it's not too busy with packing and such.  I think it's the cold weather and also trying to plan for Christmas this year.

I've been thinking about Christmas probably way too much this year.  I am excited to find special gifts for both Mara and Josh and am pretty excited with what I've come up with.  This year I am trying really hard to stray away from the typical gifts and I am pumped with what I've come up with.

Mara is becoming this little toddler.  I love it.  And I hate it at the same time.  Mostly I love the little girl she is becoming.  Her personality and how mobile it is.  The hate only comes into play when I think about how fast she's growing up.  I swear she was just this little baby a while ago.

We got the fireplace tank filled at the house and I have been seriously enjoying having a fire every night.  I get my mug of spiced cider and cuddle on the couch under a warm blanket.  It's pretty much perfect....except for the handsome hubby who's would be next to me.  And on that note...

I can't wait till Josh gets back home.  Yes this is obvious but I finally feel like we're getting closer to the end.  I just am so ready to have him here with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...